How was your summer?phrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. ¿Cómo les fue el verano? (plural)
How was your summer in Canada, Steven and Molly?¿Cómo les fue el verano en Canadá, Steven y Molly?
3. (used to address any number of people)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?