How was the trip?phrase
1. (used to talk about excursions)
How was the trip? - We had some rainy days, but we had fun.¿Qué tal el viaje? - Nos tocaron algunos días lluviosos, pero la pasamos bien.
2. (used to talk about the effect of drugs)
How was the trip? - I saw crazy things, man.¿Qué tal el viaje? - Vi cosas muy locas, mano.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?