How many cousins do you have?phrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. ¿Cuántos primos tienes? (informal) (singular)
How many cousins do you have? - Three on my mom's side and two on my dad's.¿Cuántos primos tienes? - Tres por el lado materno y dos por el paterno.
b. ¿Cuántos primos tiene? (formal) (singular)
How many cousins do you have? - I have eight cousins.¿Cuántos primos tiene? - Tengo ocho primos.
2. (used to address more than one person)
a. ¿Cuántos primos tienen? (plural)
How many cousins do you have? - We have four cousins.¿Cuántos primos tienen? - Tenemos cuatro primos.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?