have a good timeintransitive verb phrase
1. (to enjoy oneself)phrase
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
3. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
a. que lo pasen bien (plural)
So, you're off to the movies. Have a good time, guys!Así que van al cine. ¡Que lo pasen bien, chicos!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?