This sports car's engine has 300 HP.El motor de este carro deportivo tiene 300 CV.
2. (hire purchase) (United Kingdom)
3. (hit points)
This charm gives your character 25 extra HP.Este amuleto le da 25 PV extras a tu personaje.
Michael was about to survive the level when he ran out of HP.Michael estaba a punto de pasar el nivel cuando se le agotaron los PS.
I don't think I'm going to have enough HP to survive the level.No creo que vaya a tener suficientes HP para sobrevivir el nivel.
2. (hire-purchase) (United Kingdom)
a. la compra a plazos (F)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?