1. (vulgar) (used to express scorn)intransitive verb phrase
2. (vulgar) (to have sex; often used with “out”)
a. lamberme (vulgar) (Latin America)
I wish you would eat me more often.Ojalá me lambieras más a menudo.
b. chuparme (vulgar)
I really enjoyed the last time you ate me. Let's do it again.Realmente disfruté la última vez que me chupaste. Hagámoslo de nuevo.
c. bajar al pozo (vulgar) (Puerto Rico)
Do you want to eat me, baby?¿Quieres bajar al pozo, nene?
3. (to bother)
Something about the tone of Josh's voice when he told me what happened is eating me.Algo del tono de voz de Josh cuando me dijo lo que pasó me está preocupando.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?