1. (informal) (allow to; imperative; second person singular)
2. (informal) (put it; imperative; second person singular)
a. leave it
¿Dónde pongo este libro? - Déjalo sobre la mesa. Después lo guardo.Where should I put this book? - Leave it on the table. I'll put it away later.
3. (informal) (don't worry; imperative; second person singular)
a. it's OK
¡Dios mío!¡Hay muchos platos para lavar! - Déjalo, yo me ocupo.Oh my God, we've got lots of dishes to do! - It's OK, I got it.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?