1. (chief executive officer) (United States)
The new CEO is leading a total reorganization of the company.El nuevo director ejecutivo está liderando la reorganización total de la compañía.
The CEO discussed the future of the company with the Board of Directors.El presidente ejecutivo discutió el futuro de la organización con la junta directiva.
1. (chief executive officer)
C name of the letter c; (name of the letter c)
ce por be down to the tiniest detail
por ce o por be somehow or other
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?