This word may also begin with a lowercase letter in the sense shown in 2).
1. (registered trademark) (medicine) (United States)
Uh-oh! You got a booboo. Don't worry; I'll put a Band-Aid on it.¡Ay! Te hiciste una cortadita. No te preocupes; ya te pongo una curita.
Do I have a Band-Aid? Are you crazy? You need to go to the emergency room!¿Que si tengo una tirita? ¿Estás loco? ¡Tienes que ir a la sala de urgencias!
2. (figurative) (temporary solution)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?