This word may also begin with a lowercase letter in the sense shown in 2).
1. (registered trademark) (medicine) (United States)
Uh-oh! You got a booboo. Don't worry; I'll put a Band-Aid on it.¡Ay! Te hiciste una cortadita. No te preocupes; ya te pongo una curita.
Do I have a Band-Aid? Are you crazy? You need to go to the emergency room!¿Que si tengo una tirita? ¿Estás loco? ¡Tienes que ir a la sala de urgencias!
2. (figurative) (temporary solution)
Phrases with "Band-Aid"
Here are the most popular phrases with "Band-Aid." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?