The plural of "Aries" is "Aries."
Aries will be visible in the northern sky tonight.Aries será visible en el cielo del norte esta noche.
2. (zodiac sign)
Aries is associated with change and fire.Aries se asocia con el cambio y el fuego.
3. (person born under the sign of Aries)
1. (sign of zodiac)
a. el aries (M)
to be (an) Ariesser aries
When it refers to the zodiac sign, the plural of “aries” is “aries.” The adjective "aries" is invariable, which means its form does not change according to the gender or number of the noun it describes.
Hamal es la estrella de Aries que más brilla en el firmamento.Hamal is the brightest star in Aries.
2. (zodiac sign)
La influencia de Aries en su carta astral revela que es un gran líder.The influence of Aries shown in his star chart reveals that he's a successful leader.
el aries, la ariesmasculine or feminine noun
3. (person born under the sign of Aries)adjective
Los aries son buenos amigos, pero su honestidad brutal podría resultar hiriente.Aries make good friends, but their brutal honesty can be hurtful.
Creo que en estos momentos de mi vida lo que más me convendría sería salir con una aries.At this point in my life, I think dating an Arian would be good for me.
4. (born under the sign of Aries)
- ser aries to be (an) Aries (peninsular Spanish)
masculine or feminine noun invariable
2. Aries (persona) (peninsular Spanish)
(Astronomía) (Zodíaco) Aries
es de Aries she's (an) Aries; she's an Arien
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?