Although it is a matter of continued debate, the use of "Argentine" and "Argentinean" in place of "Argentinian" as both an adjective and a nationality is widely accepted.
1. (of Argentinian origin)noun
I met an Argentine girl who is studying English at my school.Conocí a una chica argentina que está estudiando inglés en mi escuela.
3. (old-fashioned) (country)
a. no direct translation
the Argentine(la) Argentina
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?