Showing results for está enfermo. Search instead for él está enfermo.
1. (third person singular; in sentences)
2. (formal) (second person singular; in sentences)
a. you're sick
Si está enfermo, no tenía que presentarse a la reunión.If you're sick, you didn't have to come to the meeting.
3. (third person singular; in questions)
a. is he sick
¿Qué le pasa a Larry? ¿Está enfermo?What's wrong with Larry? Is he sick?
4. (formal) (second person singular; in questions)
a. are you sick
¿Sr., está enfermo? Venga conmigo, lo llevaré con un doctor.Sir, are you sick? Come with me, I'll take you to see a doctor.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?