¿Va a pasear por la playa tu abuela?phrase
1. (informal) (habitual or hypothetical action; singular)
¿Va a pasear por la playa tu abuela? - Sí, todos los días.Does your grandmother go for walks on the beach? - Yes, every day.
2. (informal) (specific action; singular)
¿Va a pasear por la playa tu abuela? - Sí, dijo que iría a las cinco.Is your grandmother going for a walk on the beach? - Yes, she said she'd go at five.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?