1. (informal) (used to express possession)
¿Qué tienes? - Tengo dos regalos, uno para María y otro para Juan.What do you have? - I have two presents, one for Maria and one for Juan.
2. (informal) (used to express concern)
¿Qué tienes? Estás pálido.What's wrong? You're pale.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?