1. (informal) (singular; your temperature is high)
a. you're hot
Vaya, estás caliente. Debes tener fiebre.Wow, you're hot. You must be running a fever.
2. (colloquial) (informal) (singular; you're very upset) (Latin America)
3. (colloquial) (informal) (singular; you're sexually aroused)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?