¿De dónde es?phrase
1. (informal) (used to address one person)
2. (formal) (used to address one person)
Yo soy de Uruguay. Y usted, ¿de dónde es?I'm from Uruguay. And you, where are you from?
3. (used to refer to a thing)
Ese jarrón es precioso. ¿De dónde es?That vase is gorgeous. Where is it from?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?