1. (How is he o she?; third person singular)
2. (formal) (How are you?; second person singular)
¿Cómo sigue? - Como sabe, lo pasé muy mal cuando murió mi esposa, pero me voy encontrando mejor.How are you keeping? - As you know, I had a very hard time when my wife died, but I'm feeling better now.
3. (How does it carry on?)
El primer verso de la canción es "Te quiero más que a nada". - ¿Cómo sigue?The first line of the song is, "I love you more than anything else." - How does it continue?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?