1. (informal) (second person singular; related to character)
¿Cómo eres? - Yo soy bastante extrovertido.What are you like? - I'm quite outgoing.
2. (informal) (second person singular; related to appearance)
No veo una foto en tu perfil. ¿Cómo eres?I don't see a photo on your profile. What are you like?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?