¿A qué hora vienes?phrase
1. (informal) (used to express a habitual action; second person singular)
¿A qué hora vienes? - Suelo venir a las tres.What time do you come? - I usually come at three.
2. (informal) (used to express a future action; second person singular)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?