Before you buy the ring, you might want to learn these words
While in English, "I love you" and "I like you" are the main phrases used to express feelings of love and affection, in Spanish there are many words and phrases that express the subtle differences in our emotions. Check them out here!
How do you say Happy Birthday in Spanish?
There are many different ways to say Happy Birthday in Spanish, with "feliz cumpleaños" being the most common. However, you'd be surprised to find out there are even more ways to sing it!
More on SpanishDict
Search over 10,000 English and Spanish verb conjugations. Conjugate verbs in tenses including preterite, imperfect, future, conditional, subjunctive, irregular, and more. Enter the infinitive or conjugated form of the verb above to get started.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
- Interactive FlashcardsImages and audio help you learn faster
- Grammar PracticeSpanish grammar with practice questions
- Q&A ForumSpanish language questions and answers