What are some popular titles on your average Spanish resturant menu?
In Mexico or Spain, is where I want to know the kind of food there is....

I know tacos, and burritos but what else'

If you come to Spain, the most tipical food is PAELLA(rice cooked with vegetables, fish and seefood), you can eat TORTILLA DE PATATAS, or PA AMB TOMAQUET (in catalonia..this is bread spread with tometo and a little of oil and salt ), or MONGETES CON BUTIFARRA (beans with a tipical sausage), or CREMA CATALANA (a delicious cream).

P.S
The PA AMB TOMAQUET is eaten with cold meat like JAMON SERRANO, LLANGONISSA, SALCHICHON, BUTIFARRA BLANCA...

I recommend you that you taste it!!!

That sounds pretty good, I'll have to try it if I ever make it to Spain!

Find a good Tapas restaurant, the food is amazing. The serve multiple small portions instead of one big one. This is a great experience to try with several friends as everyone orders a couple of entrees and desserts and everyone gets to sample. This experience is further enhanced with a pitcher of good sangria.

Sounds good!

paella is awesome! my favorite though is HORCHATA (dessert-type drink from Spain)! smile good stuff! classic bread and olive oil seems to be popular in Spain as well because it is made locally

Instead of tradition "Spanish Rice" try the Chilean and Argentinian alternative I found "Cilantro Lime Rice!" It's extra yummy! (recipe can be found online pretty easily.) Great with Carne Asada, Sea Bass, and my personal fav, Fish tacos.