0 Vote

I am trying to find out the english word for RAZO. As I understand, razo is the name of a certain type of fabric and I would like to know what the english word for it is. Thank you for any possible help!

  • Posted Feb 27, 2008
  • | link
  • | flag

2 Answers

0 Vote

I think you mean satin.
It's a beautiful shiny fabric used mainly for formal wear and wedding gowns.
I found it spelled raso most often.

0 Vote

Wonderful, thank you Motley. That's exactly what i was looking for. You have helped a great deal! Thanks again, April

Answer this Question