What does nos vemos al rato mean? | SpanishDict Answers

Hello. Had a person from Ecuador post a saying 'nos vemos al rato' does that mean 'talk to you later' or something like that?

Thanks
grin

I hope that is just some saying and this guy isn't a wierdo that is saying he's going to hunt me down or knows where I live and is coming to get me. I faved a few of his photographs at an art account and other than that do not know him.

Great. That is all I need. I hope there are no terrorists in Ecuador.

grin

I think you're being a little paranoid, it's an innocuous salutation, but don't let me lull you into a false sense of complacency...that's an appeal to your paranoia. excaim Sleep with one eye open!

HI curious, nice name wink

Nos vemos al rato : we are going to see each other/talk to each other/meet...in a short time/soon.

In Spain we would say: Nos vemos dentro de un rato.

Welcome to the forum smile

I think it's used kind of like "See you in a while." or "See you later."

grin