can anyone give me a proper transation to english of the words i have posted. It is written from a p[erson that Is Dominican Republic

It is spelled incorrectly (I believe).

Here is my translation:

"I am well, I am going to Puerto Plata. I miss you, my father is improving. Thank you."

I think that they are trying to say:

"Estoy bien, voy (or estoy en camino) a Puerto Plata. Yo te extraño. Mi padre está mejorando. Gracias."

Can you translate. hola amor como te siente te estrano mucho measefalta ablar contigo ok bay Hi Wayne, 'hello my love, how do you feel, I miss you a lot. I miss speaking with you, ok, bye'.

• top work :) - Kiwi-Girl Sep 29, 2010 flag
  • Hola amor. ¿Como te sientes? Te extraño mucho. Me hace falta hablar contigo. Ok, adios. Your translation is ok! - Av41500803 Sep 29, 2010 flag

Thank you for helping me with the proper translation. It is appreciated

Nathaniel said:

It is spelled incorrectly (I believe).Here is my translation:"I am well, I am going to Puerto Plata. I miss you, my father is improving. Thank you."I think that they are trying to say:"Estoy bien, voy (or estoy en camino) a Puerto Plata. Yo te extraño. Mi padre está mejorando. Gracias."

>

Can you translate. hola amor como te siente te estrano mucho measefalta ablar contigo ok bay