I'm asking a girl out on a date in Spanish. Please help me to translate | SpanishDict Answers

Hi,

I'm going to ask a girl in one of my college classes out on a date, and I want to learn how to say it in spanish to impress her. If you are fluent in English and Spanish, please help me with my grammar and feel free to give me suggestions on how to say it properly in Spanish, thank you!

I want to say to her:

"I think you are very cute, and if you are single, would you be interested in going out on a date with me'"

-Bryan

try this.
Para mi, estas bien buena, y si estés soltera, ¿estarías interesada en salir conmigo?

its saying,
For me, you are very nice, and if you are single, would you be interested in going out on a date with me'

I think you are very cute, and if you are single, would you be interested in going out on a date with me'

Hola: Creo que eres muy guapa. Si no tienes ningún compromiso...¿te gustaría salir conmigo alguna vez?

The translation would be: Hi, I think you are very pretty. If you aren't busy (or "have a boyfriend", can be understood both ways..jeje) would you like to go out with me one day?

I would not ask a girl if she was single ...I think the "tienes algún compromiso" is very ambiguous...but she will understand perfectlywink
I know cute is not exactly pretty, but that would be my choice.

Ay, Que formal. lol. Me falta las formas correctas de hablar desde que estoy en alemania. Si no tengas compromiso suena mejor.

Heidita said:

I think you are very cute, and if you are single, would you be interested in going out on a date with me'Hola: Creo que eres muy guapa. Si no tienes ningún compromiso...¿te gustaría salir conmigo alguna vez'The translation would be: Hi, I think you are very pretty. If you aren't busy (or "have a boyfriend", can be understood both ways..jeje) would you like to go out with me one day'I would not ask a girl if she was single ...I think the "tienes algún compromiso" is very ambiguous...but she will understand perfectlywinkI know cute is not exactly pretty, but that would be my choice.

>

Casimiro/ Kashmir said:

try this. Para mi, estÁs bien buena, y si ERES soltera, ¿estarías interesada en salir conmigo?

its saying,

For me, you are very nice, and if you are single, would you be interested in going out on a date with me?

estar buena: normally like you look hot

I think that is too direct here and sounds rude.

Thank you Casimiro and Heidita for your great suggestions smile. I'll get back to you in a few days to let you know how it goes!

Go get her?
que es ella, una presa?
what is she, some kind of prey?

Romeo said:

buena suerte! go get her! =]

BryanT said:

>

spanish girls like piropos( complements)even if they are not truth.this one might work for you Brayn. munequita megustaria que medieras la oportunidad de salir contigo para conoserte mejor.little doll I'd like you to give me the opportunity to go out with you,so I get to know you more

Bryin, you gave me the idea to create a vocabulary list on dating, as we get these kind of questions all the time, have a look.

[url=http://my.spanishdict.com/vocabulary/vocabulary/show'id=1710195%3ATermList%3A731100]http://my.spanishdict.com/vocabulary/vocabulary/show'id=1710195%3AT...[/url]