No haga una tormenta en un vaso de agua

No la hagas de tos

No te hagas pato

i do understand the first saying and what its used for, but the followings im not sure if they mean the same'

No la hagas de tos, literally traslate like don't pretend be sick ( cold )
No te hagas pato means like don't pretend be a Duck.
All the phrases try to say to somebody that don't do too much drama using a funny words

<http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php't=719732>

'No la hagas de tos', or 'no me la hagas de tos' = do not argue with me
' No te hagas pato' = do not be so lazy, and go do what you have to do. do not waist time.
But be carefull, these are just to be used among friends, you will never, ever use these expressions in a formal conversation.

thank you guys but im still not sure about (No te hagas pato) as i have two different answers by Quentin and A,

PUNISHER said:

I know you said you knew what the first one said but do you know the real English meaning which is "a storm in a tea cup".

yes eddy and i think it means like: to not make an issue out of nothing.

Eddy said:

PUNISHER said:

>