Estoy buscando otra palabra que tiene la misma significado como -zarigueya-

In English or in Spanish? Also, please give us at least the complete sentence where you heard or read the word.

el zariguey es un animal de ambos americas. el solo marsupial.

Douglas.post a complete sentence, i don't understand your question.

It is an opossum (commonly called possum), look here. zarigüeya

Douglas, the reason your question is confusing is that it means "I'm looking for a synonym of zarigüeya," which means you are looking for a Spanish word. What you really wanted to say is that you are looking for the translation of zarigüeya.

I think.

Exactly. You seem to be asking a question like "I am looking for another word with the same meaning as elephant". Do you need a synonym, a similar animal, or a translation'

No yo se que es una zariueya, quiero otra nombre para la misma animal.

James Santiago said:

I think.

>

douglas said:

James Santiago said:

Douglas, the reason your question is confusing is that it means "I'm looking for a synonym of zarigüeya," which means you are looking for a Spanish word. What you really wanted to say is that you are looking for the translation of zarigüeya. I think.

¿Miraste mi enlace? Dice allá .

Garacias. creo que tienes razon. Muchas gracias.

Natasha said:

douglas said:

James Santiago said:

¿Miraste mi enlace? Dice allá .

>

tlacuache- the Mexican name