marca paso and leve infarto | SpanishDict Answers
Do you #LoveSpanish? Share why for a chance to win $15,000 in scholarships from SpanishDict. Learn more!
report this ad
0 Vote

I believe the latter must be "TIA" as in a "light stroke"

  • Posted Oct 3, 2008
  • | 2908 views
  • | link
  • | flag

7 Answers

0 Vote

marcapasos can be a pacemaker, but there isn't any context here to be sure.

0 Vote

Yes, it is a pacemaker. Infarto is a stroke only if used as "infarto cerebral". Used as an only word it means heart attack. So "leve infarto" is a minor heart attack

0 Vote

Thank you Natasha!

Natasha said:

marcapasos can be a pacemaker, but there isn't any context here to be sure.

>

0 Vote

Gracias, Guilermo!

Guillermo said:

Yes, it is a pacemaker. Infarto is a stroke only if used as "infarto cerebral". Used as an only word it means heart attack. So "leve infarto" is a minor heart attack

>

0 Vote

You guys are so good, may I ask how about "venas debiles" weak veins? or am I missing something.
(sorry to be so short. I am working....)

Guillermo said:

Yes, it is a pacemaker. Infarto is a stroke only if used as "infarto cerebral". Used as an only word it means heart attack. So "leve infarto" is a minor heart attack

>

0 Vote

Nancy said:

You guys are so good, may I ask how about "venas debiles" weak veins? or am I missing something. (sorry to be so short. I am working....)

In English, it would probably sound more natural to say "poor veins." But I'm not sure if it has another meaning or not.

0 Vote

marca paso and leve infarto
walk slowly - minor hearth attack

Answer this Question
report this ad