i know i am not spelling it rite, vamanose
the meaning lets go outa here whats the spelling

vámonos

And you're not spelling right right, either.

What does "vámonos" mean? I couldn't find the original verb. Is the original verb "ver"?

Thanks, James.

Marco

vámonos is an imperative form of the verb 'ir'
ir = to go
vámonos = Let's get out of here/this place.

Well, actually it's the imperative form of irse. Used in the first person plural these imperatives equate with 'let's'
so vamos=let's go
vámonos=let's get out of here, let's leave.
The 's' of the ..mos.. is usually dropped, if that helps you see how it is formed vámo(s)nos.
I used to be confused about this when Dora the Explorer said it. grin

Tad is right ... its conjugation of 'irse' and not 'ir'

I really need a break I guess.

no wonder , i skipped english classes in school. i should have went

holla so what is the correct word [words] for a singular, i am outta here. like when you were to sign out of a forum. vamonos is for more than one person.

= me voy

BTW, it's hola, not holla (which would be pronounced OH-ya).

My exact feeling brian. I was a biggest disappointment when it came to learning languages at school.

hola james. thanks for the come back. and thank you for busten me on, typing holla instead of hola,i usually type holla as a slang for holler back, i guess my fingers, were happy typing. so what your saying is that me voy is correct for i gotta go thanks again.but how do i pronounce it'

hi giti, sorry i took so long to get back, been busy. i took spanish in 8th grade. but it was proper spanish. you know the stuff know body speaks. i was young, there was this girl, well i didn't learn a damn thing. is that program rossetta stone worth the money. i wonder? you can show me something, but how do ya pronounce it '

"I gotta go (I have to go)" would be "Tengo que irme," while "I'm outta here (I'm leaving)" would be "Me voy."

The V (and B) in Spanish is pronounced in between the V and B of English. More explosive than the English V, but softer than the B. Just listen to natives say it, and try to copy them.

all rite i got it. my buddies and i call each other way i understand it means a casterated bull,but you know guys. as long as your smillen when you say it, its ok. is the term vato or voto. kind of like man like hey man, what up? and i know that cholo,isn't cool. a gang member rite? and primo is cousin. hey cuzwhat up? am i close? this is what i hear. from my spanish,non-english worker buddies