i think those "e"s are supposed to have an accent.
anyway, what do they mean and when do you use each one'

Dale literally translated is like in English when we say "Do it to it", however, its more common in Spanish and just means "do it"/"lets go"/"ok".

Dale - Give him
dime - tell me
dimelo - tell me about it.

dale la dirección - give him the address
dime lo que estás pensando - tell me what you're thinking
tu nueva casa, dimelo - your new house, tell me about it

• dímelo - 0074b507 Apr 8, 2010 flag
  • Their is a song Dale Don Dale = go ahead, Don, go ahead - antoniog May 20, 2010 flag

Alright, so i was talking to someone and we were going to meet at the mall and after we picked a time, he said dale. So, in that situation it meant something like... go on... or ok go... right? so does it mean different things in different situations?

Also, ive heard people answer their phones when their friends call and they say "dime" ... so is it also a way to say like... tell me whats up... or something?

And... (haha) you said dimelo means .. tell me about it.... so would i use it when i wanted someone to tell me about a particular something? or would i use it like in english when discussing something irritating and we say "yea, tell me about it" (sarcastically)... could i use it the same way in spanish'

Da is the personal imperative of the verb dar - to give.
Le is the personal direct object pronoun - him

Dale surely means "give him".

Dale is definitely used as "give it" / "do it" / etc. I've never heard vale, but it seems reasonable.

Edit: A bit ambiguous... Maybe the best translation is "give 'er"

There's also quite similar sounding "vale", meaning and used the same as "ok" in english.

Alright, so i was talking to someone and we were going to meet at the mall and after we picked a time, he said dale. So, in that situation it meant something like... go on... or ok go... right? so does it mean different things in different situations'

I reckon he was saying vale literally meaning value -but they use it all the time in Spain (but not Latin America) for OK, sure, agreed etc.

I think he is saying "vale" which means ok, agreed, see you there, etc,etc.

my friend from Puerto Rico says "dale" all the time with the meaning of "come on" or "let's go."

• AllNights in Panama you'll hear "bien cuidados" calling "Dale! Dale!," as instructions for curb parking. - Panama_bobha Apr 6, 2011 flag