15

Our friend, Esteban, has been active continuously in the Flashcard section, amassing over 9 million learning points and being number one on the all time flashcard leader board for quite a while. But while doing this he has been active in the forum, accruing reputation points, to the point that he now has joined the few that have 100,000. His dedication to learning the language could not be more evident.

Let’s congratulate him for all the hard work:

enter image description here

And thank him helping make this a very enjoyable and stimulating place to practice and learn:

enter image description here

And on a personal note, let me add that although I have not met him in real life, I consider my fellow Oregonian a true friend, and a very upstanding guy, and I am very glad that he continues to find this place to be an enjoyable place to spend his time.

enter image description here

• This post absolutely is refusing to take updates to allow me to fix it. :( - bosquederobl Sep 12, 2017
  • So I cannot get the 2 other pictures in, nor link him correctly. I do not have time to keep trying. Sorry. :( - bosquederobl Sep 12, 2017
  • I found 2 pictures that work, they were not my orginal choices. :( - bosquederobl Sep 12, 2017
  • very nice thread, bosque, I had the same problem , too. - 006595c6 Sep 12, 2017
  • Great thread amigo! - rac1 Sep 12, 2017

9

Thanks for the friendly pictures, and kind words in these posts - each of you make SD a great place to learn. enter image description hereThanks also, to all those who over the years, took part in threads with me, & voted up a post of mine. When I started, I never expected to reach this plateau. Without the thread creators & many SD participants; this moment, would not be possible.

enter image description hereFinally, thanks Bosquederoble: scholar, man of honor, and true friend!

• And so say all of us ! Hip hip hooray ! - ray76 Sep 14, 2017
  • :) - ian-hill Sep 14, 2017
  • Just keep posting, please - Mardle Sep 14, 2017
  • (Thanks Mardle ...this was one of three goals - two to go, but no worries - I'm not going yet...(God willing: - ) ... - Esteban_317 Sep 14, 2017
9

¡Enhorabuena, Esteban!

¡Te felicito mi amigo con tu éxito estupendo porque ya has llegado al hilo de 100, 000 puntos de reputación!

¡Lo sé por mi experiencia propia cuán difícil es para llegar a este nivel de puntos! wink

¡Eres una leyenda y tu apreciamos mucho por ser tú mismo!

¡Muchísimas gracias por todo lo que has hecho y sigues hacer en Spanishdict!

• Muy amable Feliz - ¡ gracias ! - ☼ - Esteban_317 Sep 13, 2017
  • ¡No hay de qué, Esteban....mereces cada buena palabra que he hablado, tambien las buenas palabras de los otros aqui! ;) - FELIZ77 Sep 13, 2017
9

enter image description here

Gracias, Esteban, por todo que haces en el foro. Espero tus mensajes y los leo con placer. Eres un gran miembro.

enter image description here

enter image description here

• Sep 12, 2017
  • | Edited by AnnRon Sep 12, 2017
  • Nice one Anne. - ray76 Sep 13, 2017
  • Very kind Ann - Thanks! ( I enjoy seeing your posts and threads too over the years: - ) ... - Esteban_317 Sep 13, 2017
9

I thought the flash card number was phenomenal and then suddenly you are 100,000 reputation man.

Well done!

enter image description here

I always enjoy your posts, with your wit and humanity, all the points deserved two or threefold.

enter image description here

• Sep 12, 2017
  • I felt the same mate, some of our members are phenomenal people aren't they ? - ray76 Sep 13, 2017
  • Thanks, Mardle - I appreciate the kind words from someone so skilled in words as you. - Esteban_317 Sep 13, 2017
  • How kind - Mardle Sep 13, 2017
9

Well done Esteban - A great achievement worthy of recognition - Good stuff.

enter image description here

• Sep 12, 2017
  • Thanks for your understanding of what transpired mate. ;) - ray76 Sep 13, 2017
  • No dramas at all Ray - Cheers mate :) - jellonz Sep 13, 2017
  • Thanks Jelonz - appreciate too you and your great country - New Zealand was the only place in the world, that my dad, after his active navy days of WWII, ever wanted to go back to... - Esteban_317 Sep 13, 2017
8

Congrats, Steve! You've been busy here. Your contributions have been incredible and your answers outstanding. You help out in so many ways and it's appreciated. Enjoy this little celebration.

enter image description here

• Sep 13, 2017
  • Better go on a diet . - ray76 Sep 13, 2017
  • Thanks Amber for your encouragement and faithful friendly posts and threads- and for all your work as a Mod ! - ☼ - Esteban_317 Sep 13, 2017
  • xo - rac1 Sep 14, 2017
8

enter image description here

Congratulations Esteban and thanks for your help and kindness !

enter image description here

• Sep 13, 2017
  • A car ! Thanks Porcupine - ☼ - it's always so nice to see your posts over the years here on SD. - - Esteban_317 Sep 13, 2017
8

I am very late giving you your well deserved congrats amigo.

I'm always very pleased to see your contributions on SD.

Muy bien hecho Steve.

Cheers mate enter image description here

• Thanks Ian. Your leadership, scholarship and friendship make SD a great place. - ☼ - Esteban_317 Sep 13, 2017
7

Un cariñoso saludo desde España, Esteban smile

Un placer verte a diario con tus buenas respuesta y actividad incesante.

Enhorabuena por tanto trabajo bien hecho. grin

• Sep 12, 2017
  • Onya novia tres.. - ray76 Sep 13, 2017
  • ¡Gracias Heidi y gracias por tu ayuda! -☼ - Esteban_317 Sep 13, 2017
7

Congratlations to a legendary great guy 100 K and counting.

Our dear friend Steve has made some fantastic achievements on S D.

which have left me with my mouth agape in amazement but they would

have all paled into insignificance if it were not for the fact that this guy is

the genuine article ,I E kind, considerate , helpful and full of knowledge

which he is only too willing to impart to whomsoever needs helping and

encouraging along the path , whether it be in learning Spanish/English

or a spiritual word of advice. Well done mate members like you make SD

the great site that it is .Here's to the next 100 K. "Legend " .

enter image description here

• Sep 13, 2017
  • | Edited by ray76 Sep 13, 2017
  • Truly kind words Ray - thanks for continuing faithfully, along with the other esteemed Mods, to make SD such a great place to learn. - Esteban_317 Sep 13, 2017
7

9m learning points and 100k reputation.... wow, I'm impressed!

Congratulations and keep up the excellent work - you are obviously a very dedicated person.

enter image description here

• Sep 13, 2017
  • Thanks Billy ! With dedication someone can become, the Greatest Of All Time...As I said before - great to have you back active again on SD ! - Esteban_317 Sep 13, 2017
  • Thank you mate, I really appreciate you saying that :) - billygoat Sep 13, 2017
  • I agree! - rac1 Sep 14, 2017
7

Wow, Steve, that's quite an accomplishment. Thank you for all of the valuable feedback that you have given not only to me, but to all of the other members of our community.

enter image description here

• Sep 13, 2017
  • Thanks Echoline - it's been so good to have you active in the forum again. - ☼ - Esteban_317 Sep 13, 2017
  • (You definitely are active over on Memrise,too: - ) ... - Esteban_317 Sep 17, 2017
7

¡Saludos!

Congratulations, on achieving 100K (soon 101K) reputation points. Soon, you will be reaching 10 million learning points.

I hope to see more activities from you in the forum. Also, continue playing flashcards at your own pace.

¡Atentamente!

• Thanks NKM for the encouragement - it's been great to see you in the forum, and your efforts on the flashcards are remarkable! -☼ - Esteban_317 Sep 14, 2017
  • Thanks mate. - ray76 Sep 15, 2017
7

Hola Esteban, I'm having some problems between my computer and the site, so I'm going to say "Enhorabuena first, then if the site will let me, add a graphic or two.

Cien mil puntos de reputación is nothing to sneeze at!

enter image description here

I thought I'd do a little Flamenco dance for you.

enter image description here

A great guitarist named Esteban was accompanying me as I danced.

So keep on doing all the wonderful things you do on SD. We all love you ♥♥

enter image description here

• Great post mate , If I strum a few notes on a Ukulele will you dance like that for me mi amor ? - ray76 Sep 14, 2017
  • You can play Flamenco on the ukulele???? - Daniela2041 Sep 14, 2017
  • He was on Quality Value Convenience & Home Shopping Network years ago promoting & selling his latest music at that time. - NKM1974 Sep 14, 2017
  • Thanks a lot Daniela - your expertise & encouragement has helped so many of us! - Thanks again... - Esteban_317 Sep 14, 2017