que triste estoy. pero yo soy muy fuert y ya cem va pasar! la vida es muy bonita como para estae asi in english plz

First, let's see the Spanish.

que triste estoy. pero yo soy muy fuert y ya cem va pasar! la vida es muy bonita como para estae asi

This is very likely to be:

Que triste estoy. Pero yo soy muy fuerte y ya se me va a pasar! La vida es muy bonita como para estar así

Now, in English, this is: I'm really sad. But I'm very strong and I'm going to get through. Life is too beautiful to be like this.

• Efectivamente es asi,,buen trabajo!!!!! - sgarcia3 May 16, 2013 flag
  • Good translation work! For the life of me I couldn't figure out "ya cem". - rodneyp May 16, 2013 flag

Hello Rossy_92,

I wonder if you are conducting a romantic relationship? You seem to be asking for a lot of help with Spanish to English translations and vice versa, short sentences, perhaps texts, or Facebook posts.

In my opinion, if you would like your friendship/relationship with this Spanish speaking person to flourish, you would be better served by using all the resources of this excellent site and other means to learn Spanish in an earnest way. Your friend would be delighted I'm sure, as you become better able to really communicate! Good luck! ¡Buena suerte!

You really need to tell your friend to be more careful with his/her typing,

I'm not sure what this (cem) is, so I'm guessing on that part.

I'm really sad. But I'm strong and I already know what's going to happen. Life is too beautiful to be like this.

The part in italics is the part I had to guess about.