La diferencia entre preterito imperfecto, perfecto y indefinido | SpanishDict Answers

Necesito ayuda

• The profile helps to know what your fluency level is and if you are asking for help in English or Spanish. Everyone here that gives answers are peer volunteers. - katydew Mar 1, 2013 flag

Please fill in your profile so that we can better help you.

For starters I would recommend that you look up these topics in the grammar section.

Hope this helps

• I shouldn't need to fill out arbitrary profile info to receive a simple answer... - 11233211 Mar 1, 2013 flag
  • No offense was intended...but it is normal protocol. - gohern Mar 1, 2013 flag

I shouldn't need to fill out arbitrary profile info to receive a simple answer... -

We're here to help, but with that attitude, amigo, I wouldn't expect anyone to jump up and volunteer.