Forgive me translation in Spanish | SpanishDict Answers

So I want to write an apology to my friend who is Latino and I wanted to write it in Spanish. I tried but I couldn't do it alone as my Spanish knowledge is limited. If someone could help be translate this that would be awesome. Also I would like to mention that it's a guy I'm talking to, for the sake of the grammar.

I'm sorry for disrespecting you like that. I know I had no right. I don't think you would do that to me, so I shouldn't do the same to you. I was going crazy that day for many more reasons besides you. And then that idiot texted me, telling me stuff about a guy he sees at his parties. When I asked, he told me it was you and that he was sure of it. But I don't think he even knows how you look like. He just wanted to make an excuse to talk to me. Still that is not a proper reason for me to be mad at you, I know that. But I was, I couldn't help it. What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry. I don't know why am I so mad at you. I don't want to be. I still really care about you. I don't want us to be this way anymore. Only talk to each other when we fight. I don't know how we got to this.

Sorry for the bad language everyone, it's not meant to offend

Perdóname por haberte ofendido de esa manera. Sé que no tenía derecho. Sé que tú no me harías eso. Así que yo no debería hacértelo a ti. Ese día estaba tan molesta por muchas mas razones, no solo por ti. Y luego ese idiota me escribió un mensaje de texto, contándome cosas de un tipo que ve en sus fiestas. Cuando le pregunté, me dijo que eras tú y que estaba seguro de ello. Pero creo que el ni siquiera conoce como eres tú. Él solo quería un motivo para poder hablar conmigo. Aunque sigo creyendo que eso no es un motivo para estar enfadada contigo. Lo sé, pero lo estaba, y eso no ayuda en nada. Lo que trato de decir es que lo siento. No sé por que estoy tan furiosa contigo, no quiero estarlo. Pero aún te seguiré apreciando. Pero ya no quiero que sigamos así, que hablemos solo cuando estemos peleando.

Just a side note: if you are apologizing, you are making excuses for your actions. If you are truly sorrowful for your actions, then it may likely be a lot shorter. From the English side, this looks like more than an apology and you may want to break it up into paragraphs to give a clearer idea that although it's related, it's still a different perspective on the same subject.

My Spanish is not that great either, yet. What you might try is translating it best yourself and then give both the English and Spanish for correction. Everyone is here to help, but not to do the work for us.