How to say "don't talk to me using "tu""? | SpanishDict Answers

I can only try: "No me hables usando tu".

Is that corrrect? I'm not sure at all....

TIA

Yes, I already know that verb but I don't want to use it because I want to use the pattern "No me hables usando tu" so that i will be able to replace the word "tu" with "vos" or "Usted" (in order to match more situations).

¿?

Well, anyway... I think you can also say "no me llames/trates de tú...trátame de usted - trátame de vos"

no me llame/trate de usted, tráteme de tú/tutéame

No me tutee, por favor. Tutear means to address somebody as "tú."

There is the verb "tutearnos" that means to speak in "tú" with each other.

You could say something along the lines of "No nos tuteemos".

Although whatever you use, you probably wouldn't address them familiarly so "no me hable usando el tú" would probably be more appropriate.

The verb you would use is "tutear"

• Just Usted or Ustedes, right? If you use "vosotros", it would seem hypocritical...lol - cola_jet_set Dec 4, 2012 flag

Gracias. Eso fue lo que quise smile: Llmar de vos, llamer de tu...

• Vous parlez français, par hazard? - Jubilado Dec 5, 2012 flag
  • No, it's just a football player who I admire very much - thierry_henr Dec 5, 2012 flag