How do you spell and say Marianne in Spanish?

• Hello, welcome to the forum! I have edited your sentence a bit. Please remember to use proper capitalization and punctuation in your posts. Thanks! - rac1 Aug 28, 2012 flag

I usually address her as , "Your gorgeousness, Mariana , moderator extraordinary".

• You are too funny! - martha-sd Aug 28, 2012 flag
  • Why, thank you, kind Sir. xoxoxo - --Mariana-- Aug 29, 2012 flag
  • Y ahora, la Señora de Atitlán. I hope that I spelled it correctly, and how is it going up there ? - ray76 Aug 29, 2012 flag
  • Fabulous! Still, I would love if you come soon to keep me company ;-) - --Mariana-- Aug 29, 2012 flag
  • I will be there , no doubt about that . - ray76 Aug 29, 2012 flag

I play scrable with her and call her "Lucky" smile

• Hahahaha! You're just jealous of my Scrabble skills. And, as I recall, you won the last game! - --Mariana-- Aug 29, 2012 flag
  • te toca a ti amiga mía :) - ian-hill Aug 29, 2012 flag

Marian--Mah-ree-ahn, or Merien if you want to stay as close to the English pronunciation as possible. We call my friend Mary-Anne in Spanish Mariana, Mah-ree-ah-nah

Here you go >> http://soundcloud.com/yeikel/marianne

Mariana, Mary Ana, Mari Ana... there are no rules for proper names in Spanish. The Marianne is the symbol of Liberty in France. I love this name by the way.

• Yes, I was named after the French Marianne! - --Mariana-- Aug 29, 2012 flag

I've almost always been addressed as "Mariana" here in Guatemala and also in Mexico.
enter image description here

enter image description here

• I see that you have a few more points in your favour , when does the next plane leave? - ray76 Aug 29, 2012 flag
  • Oh shoot ! I did not see the second photo , I will cancel my flight. - ray76 Aug 29, 2012 flag