I want to know what my spanish name is.

• He disappeared 4 years ago . - ray76 Feb 28, 2016 flag

Most names don't translate into Spanish and last names never do. Your Spanish name is Dónald Henry. Most names in English don't have Spanish counterparts (there are only a few like Juan and María that exist in both places) and many epople with names that do have translations choose to use the originial version of thier name anyway to avoid confusion. If you are dying for a Spanish name, you could always give yourself a nick-name. Might I suggest "pato"? smile I'm sure you get that a lot...

@avestruzless: Surely there are more than a few spanigh-english name cognates. Off the top of my head: Arthur-Arturo, Gustav-Gustavo, John-Juan, Albert-Alberto. Peter-Pedro, Carl-Carlos, Micheal-Miguel.....etc. etc.

• Welcome to SpanishDict. This is from 2012, so the OP may not be here. It's ok though. :) - rac1 Feb 28, 2016 flag

Donaldo Enrique