I found this site a couple of weeks ago, and (by doing a search) have since discovered that Mariana posted a link to it in 2009, but it's probably grown quite a lot since then.

It's intermediate to advanced level, and contains very little English, there are 153 audio lessons with PDF's + 15 immersion lessons + a blog with audio + photo galleries + a youtube channel with entertaining videos, and maybe other things I've not yet noticed.

The quality is very good and easy to listen to, I hope it's new to some of you, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

My recent question "Pasar en un plis-plas (muy deprisa)" related to one of these lessons, I'm sure I'll have many more questions as I work my way through the rest, and I look forward to asking them here on the forum.

Enjoy

Audio

PDF

• Thanks Handy! I checked out the PDF on this site and I like it. - Nilda-Ballar Apr 6, 2012 flag
  • Incedible. Everyone should be listening to these every day. - gringojrf Apr 6, 2012 flag

"Pasar en un plis-plas (muy deprisa)"

Cute! I've never heard this expression. I just taught a local girl here in Guatemala how to say "Chop Chop" (as in "hurry up") and she thought it was one of the funniest expressions that she's ever heard.

• That's a nice story. I'm sure there are many strange sayings in English that we use often without even thinking about it. - handy Apr 6, 2012 flag

These are great. Is there any way to get the PDF's to appear bigger? The writing is much to tiny on my computer. Thanks.

• I'm sorry, I just download them and when I click on the saved file I have 3 options ;- it opens, it doesn't open so I bin it or it doesn't open so I phone my kids for help - handy Apr 6, 2012 flag
  • I hope another member can help you because they are worth having. - handy Apr 6, 2012 flag

These are fantastic. I really feel silly, but Gringo showed me how to make the PDF's bigger by just clicking on the + sign in the bar on the bottom. I can't believe it was so easy. Thanks so much, Handy!

• I can't believe you didn't know that... soo anyway now I know how to do it too..... Thanks Sanlee & Gringo. - katydew Apr 8, 2012 flag
  • I'm glad you got them to open, I hope you enjoy them. - handy Apr 8, 2012 flag

These are wonderful. Thanks so much!! gooooood

• Thanks for the comment. - handy Apr 8, 2012 flag

These seem to be apple only, but then I am computer stupid. Is there a way to get these to play on my PC laptop?

I can see the transcripts but I can't get the podcast itself

Never mind I got it to work. Boy am I dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished listening to #151. These are fantastic. She speaks so clearly and explains things so well. And there were new vocabulary words as well. I am going to do a couple of these every day.

• I'm glad it worked for you, I couldn't have answered your question. I just download stuff, if it works I keep it, if it doesn't work I bin it. - handy Apr 6, 2012 flag
  • When I get to #151 I will be asking for your help...... you have about 2 years to prepare :) - handy Apr 7, 2012 flag

These are wonderful. Thanks so much!!

enter image description here

• Thanks for the comment, enjoy them. - handy Apr 8, 2012 flag

This is fantastic!!! One reason we love Spanishdict is because of its wonderful members who discover gems like the above site and share.

PS:I noticed that the dates of each podcast are written in my native language!!!

• They are fantastic, I love them. - handy Apr 8, 2012 flag
  • The site "is" ..... - faliron Apr 8, 2012 flag
  • Sorry, it wasn't meant as a correction, it was a statement that the mp3's/pdf's are fantastic. - handy Apr 9, 2012 flag

That's great. Thanks for sharing Handy.

• You're welcome, thanks for the reply. - handy Apr 8, 2012 flag