What is the correct verb form of these? | SpanishDict Answers

yo/encontrar

ella/cerrar

nosotros/querer

ellos/contar

nosotros/volver

el/dicer

yo/dicer

tu/perder

nosotros/contar

nosotros/preferir

and

ella/entender

Sorry, I know this is asking for a lot but I need the correct verb form to these as soon as possible. Gracias.

Yo encuentro / ella cierra / nosotros queremos / ellos cuentan / nosotros volvemos / él dice / yo digo / tú pierdes / nosotros contamos / nosotros preferimos and ella entiende. These are the present tense conjugations in the indicative mood. The present tense conjugations in the subjunctive mood are different. For example. yo prefiero ( indicative ) = yo prefiera ( subjunctive ).

• Wow, I was going to post my attempts, but you answered it. Thank you so much. - Spanish4Chri Mar 20, 2012 flag

Welcome to the forum, Chris!

Looks like homework; post your attempts and we'll help you correct them.

If you go to conjugate on the top then you can type in the verb and all the verb forms come up. It is very useful smile

All the verbs you have are in infinitive! The correct conjugation is almost limitless! (Except "Dicer" which is not a verb, but I am guessing you meant to write, "decir")

I am guessing that you did not read all the directions of your homework. You might be in trouble with the answers je_suis_ici gave you! They can be correct, but they also can be wrong depending on the tense your teacher asked you to conjugate them!

• Ha! I assumed he was talking about present indicative but you make a good point! It can be in one of many verb tenses! - missy8888 Mar 20, 2012 flag
  • Yeap! I hope Spanish4Chris, reads this comment before he goes to turn in his homework and be surprised, or better said, dissapointed! - farallon7 Mar 20, 2012 flag