I am taking several tests in the flash card section of this website. I have noticed that when I do not enter the upsidedown question mark, I am given a "wrong" answer. How do I enter an upsidedown question mark using a standard english keyboard? Note the only accents provided are for the vowels. Thanks Again! Nick

The fastest and easiest way is to install the additional U S international keyboard that came with your operating system. It's really simple to do and simple to switch back and forth. Here's an article that explains how.

Do a google search. There are various webpages dedicated to showing keyboard combinations for your particular system. There really is no set way to doing this.

I like to use a little hotkey program that lets you type Spanish accents and punctuation with the caps lock key; no switching keyboards necessary.

You can find it at: http://www.onehourprogramming.com/spanish-accents/

I just asked this question also: If you have a PC running Windows, you can type alt + 0191 for ¿ To get the upside down ! (¡), type alt + 0161.

I, too, was getting wrong answers in the flashcards because I could not enter ¡ and ¿.

There is a better explanation given for the question that I recently asked earlier today.

It is possible to install a thing called a language bar. It gives access to many languages, although, Swedish letters hide under the English ones and for Spanish I have to use Alt key..Nevertheless, once you're used to it, it's much easier. If I can, so can you, I'm useless with computers.

For Spanish accents and punctuation on a Mac hold down the Option key, and while holding it down, type the letter e; then release those keys and type the letter on which you want the accent to appear:

á = Opt + e, then a é = Opt + e, then e í = Opt + e, then i ó = Opt + e, then o ú = Opt + e, then u For the ñ, hold down the Option key while you type the n; release and type n again.

ñ = Opt + n, then n

To place the diaeresis over the u, hold down the Option key while pressing the u then let go and press u again.

ü = Opt + u, then u

The inverted punctuation are as follows:

¡ = Opt + 1 ¿ Opt + shift + ?

On an iPad or iPhone, hold the key down and all options will appear.