Super Ray tiene 78 años, hoy. | SpanishDict Answers

¡Feliz cumpleaños a nuestro amigo de Australia! Vamos a celebrar.

Our great friend Ray 76 Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension profile a k a super Ray Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

is having a big birthday today. Not only is he 78 years old. But he only started to learn Spanish less than 2 years ago. So to anyone who says that it's too late for them to learn Spanish, just look to Super Ray.

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

So have a great birthday, Ray. We are so glad you are here with us at SD.

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension I hope you dance

• Well it is the 3rd - they are not that much "in front" of us - but what the heck! :) - ian-hill Nov 2, 2011 flag
  • wow it is still 8pm 2nd November here, time is an amazing thing. - MaryMcc Nov 2, 2011 flag
  • Something wrong with your calender Sandy :) - ian-hill Nov 2, 2011 flag
  • Yea... It's Nvomber 2nd at 6:15 in New York, U.S.A.! - sora62896 Nov 2, 2011 flag
  • Estuve confundida. Tienen razón. ¡Felices cumpleaños amigo mio! - sanlee Nov 2, 2011 flag

Having a Birthday on SD or achieving a high points score always for me is a

telling sign as to exactly how caring and loving are the members on SD .

For someone in my position and age whose family are either no longer here or are

dispersed all over the world it means so much to be able to read all those ofttimes

funny but always heartfelt messages from you all . This year was particularly

meaningful because it has been a very traumatic time for me personally and

sadly is not over yet , so each one of those messages gave me a well needed lift.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and look forward to another productive

learning and caring year with each and every one of you . Gracias a todos.

Yay!

¡Sapo verde pa' tiiii!

¡Te deseamos aquíiiiii!!!

¡Sapo veeerdeee, viejo verdeee!!

¡Cumpleaaañosss feeelizz!!

(A somewhat liberal adaptation of the song, just for me mate Ray) grin

• Terrific mate ! I hope they are not so quick to bury me , but what the heck mom said I should have been here on the third . - ray76 Nov 2, 2011 flag

Oye, Súper Ray...

Eres uno de los foreros más queridos aquí en Spanishdict. ¡Eres el Cumpleañero del Día!

¡Feliz cumpleaños, chavo!

• Nice of you to say that , and even nicer to think it , thanks mate , stay well . - ray76 Nov 3, 2011 flag

Ray

From your picture I just find it impossible to believe that you are 78 years of age.

You look a lot older than that.

Happy birthday mate, hehe.

• Yep - I thought he was 87 :) - ian-hill Nov 2, 2011 flag
  • Oh how mean of you guys! ;-) - Gillygaloo Nov 2, 2011 flag
  • He looks sexy to me! - Gillygaloo Nov 2, 2011 flag
  • I dont know what a 78yr old feels , but I am still feeling as well as I used to , whenever I can that is . - ray76 Nov 2, 2011 flag

I must say, you don't look a day over 77 wink

Seriously, congratulations Ray! It must be time for a 4X or 10!

• You are right on 4 x is my favourite , it is a Queensland beer you know. - ray76 Nov 2, 2011 flag

Happy Birthday, Ray !!!

You are a true inspiration to every one of us, regardless of age (mental, or physical).

Your unique perspective on life, language, and literature is always a treat for us.

Always a gentleman, with a kind word and encouraging nudge, for anyone who wants to overcome life's tribulations.

alt text alt text

• You are perched way up there mate , i thank you not only for the thoughts but for your wicked wit. - ray76 Nov 3, 2011 flag

Feliz cumpleaños. ¡Que cumplas mucho más!

• Hey man that is nice , would love to see more of you , thanks - ray76 Nov 3, 2011 flag

My Goodness Ray 78,unbelievable, and such a youthful attitude. I only hope I am so blessed when I reach that point in life.

Happy birthday Mate! to a gentleman and scholar ! I wish you very many more!

• Thanks mate , we must get together again when my present predicament has calmed down. - ray76 Nov 2, 2011 flag

Feliz cumple amigo. Tengas un buen día. smile

• Thank you jason my favourite" Special teacher " - ray76 Nov 3, 2011 flag
  • My pleasure Ray! :) - Jason7R Nov 3, 2011 flag

I hope you have a great day, Ray!

• Well thank you gillygaloo and just what is a gilygaloo when it is at home ? - ray76 Nov 3, 2011 flag
  • A gillygaloo is a bird. If you go to my profile page I believe I explain it there. THIS gilly is a wife, mother & new grandma! - Gillygaloo Nov 4, 2011 flag

Happy B-Day Ray!Ooo that rhymes!

Go for 78 more!

• I will go for more but I want a different 78 the next time , I made too many mistakes this 78 . Thanks mate. - ray76 Nov 3, 2011 flag

That´s impossible, mate!

With that face of a 55-year old, how can you possibly be turning 78?

If this is true, then I send you many happy returns of the day.

Happy bloody birthday!

• Well mom said so and she don't lie ever , well hardly ever ! Thanks mate well thought out. - ray76 Nov 2, 2011 flag

Dear, Ray!!! I wish you to be healthy and happy!!!!! Your posts are so interesting and I enjoy reading them. A toast to you!!! Cheers!

• You are welcome Princes , I hope you liked the poem I wrote you. - ray76 Nov 2, 2011 flag
  • Yes, dear Ray!!! Very much!!! :D Congratulations once again!! :) - PrincessMari Nov 3, 2011 flag

Happy Birthday Ray. I hope that it is a good one, and that you have many more to come. You are an inspiration to us all.

Enjoy yourself today.

• You are one top guy Stadt , I wish i could get somewhere near to your level , thank you so much for the support. - ray76 Nov 3, 2011 flag

Happy birthday, Ray. Thanks for many laughs each day.

• Well you know they say " Raise a laugh" Thank you so much Katy. - ray76 Nov 2, 2011 flag