report this ad
0 Vote

I need to know what mexican gargoyles are called

  • Posted Oct 30, 2011
  • | link
  • | flag

2 Answers

1 Vote

Unless there is a local idiomatic expression it translates as Gargoyle= gárgola (f)

0 Vote

Hi and welcome to the forum. I don't know if there is a special work in Mexico for gargoyle, but our dictionary (DICTIONARY tab in blue bar above) translates




Please try to use a translator or the dictionary before posting a question, and then you will find many people ready to help with further questions.

Answer this Question
report this ad