Can you let me know how to say 12PM in Spanish? Also 12AM? That would be really helpful. Thank you!

For your question I would keep it as simple as possible " mediodía" for noon and "medianoche " for midnight.

I am certain you will receive other answers for this as well.

Angelkittyl: Spend some time here reading the questions and answers here in the forum, and in the lessons here as well, you will find that learning Spanish is not all work and no fun.

Try to look at the learning process as a journey and enjoy the journey. It does get easier as you progress, it really does.

12 am (noon) = mediodía

12 pm (midnight) = medianoche

12 am( las doce de la ma`nana) or (medio dia) depends what you are goin to say for example - they are coming out at 12 noon, thats ( medio dia) or they close at 12 am ( ellos sierran a las doce de la madrugada) 12 pm ( media noche)

• Doce de la madrugada doesn't exist. It's doce de la mañana. - rpem Oct 19, 2011 flag
  • mañana has an important accent a tilde on the ñ :) - FELIZ77 Oct 19, 2011 flag
  • ellos csierran a las doce - samdie Oct 19, 2011 flag
  • Some punctuation would also be nice. - samdie Oct 19, 2011 flag
  • how can you change n for manana, i dont know how can somebody teach how - guille2011 Oct 20, 2011 flag