no bueno | SpanishDict Answers

i really would like to know what this means..

hola quisiera que sepasquien me marco fue una ex nobia pero sino me cree cuando quieras te yebo ami casa para que beas que bibo con miermana te amo ronda.

Hello, I would like you to know that the one who dial was an ex-girlfriend but if you don't believe on me, whenever you want I take you home so you can see that I live with my sister.... (At the end he says that he loves you).

It basically says that she is blaming an ex-girlfriend (yeah, right!) for calling, if you don't believe me (which I don't) you can go visit me whenever you want so you get to see that I live w/my sister (he is probably paying somebody to say she is his sister.
Also judging by his bad spelling, I wouldn't trust this guy, never trust a guy that can't spell, that's what I say. He was probably out w/one of his many girlfriends when he was supposed to be in class.

After dumping this guy, if you are free... wink, wink...

Ok, I'm late, but I can make spelling comment/corrections:
Hola, quisiera que sepas que quien me marco(accent o) fue una ex novia pero, si no me crees, cuando quieras te llevo a mi casa para que veas que vivo con mi hermana, te amo Ronda.

Vernic, she wants a translation to the letter, not a correction to the spelling!!! Sheesh!!!

All right but, why to be repetitive if the translation was made. Be assumed that members want to learn or improve the language and spelling is an very important part.

Javier...i'm sure she also does not want your opinion on whether the person is telling the truth or not, given you know nothing about their lives or circumstances, and she also does not want you hitting on her. In light of this, i think scalding somebody for trying to improve this person's grammar is a little bit hypocritical, don't you.

You are right. Just want to add that this should apply to both languages. I hate all that garbage presented as English by English speakers.

Hi Elguapo
Nice reply to Javier.

Hey
guapo and eddy lighten up!!! I was just trying to make a little joke. You sound more like my tipe KIDDING!!!!! It was not my intention to be disrespectful of trying to hit on her! In this medium you have to learn to take everything with a grain of salt.

By the way Vermic, you are right, it was late at night when I wrote that comment and the the one half of my brain that is normally awake was also asleep. Perdoncito, si te herí.

Hi Javier
I am never uptight. During some of my discussions, I treat life as an enjoyment and enjoy a joke, after all, it is so short. You just have to be careful in the manner that jokes are made and the feelings of other people. We are all hear, primarily to learn and also to enjoy ourselves in the process. Anyway, no hard feelings.

Point well taken, Eddy, amigo.

Hola, amigos.

I think what Javier wrote was very interesting. That doesn't mean he wants to give her opinion, just made some jokes. I don't think what we say to her will affect her discusion because like what El Grapo said that we don't know what exact situation she is in right now so that we are not able to give any suggestions. By the way, personally I think that if the guy is cheating her, they girl will like that guy more. smile

Hi, Javier. Sounds like you are an interesting guy. can we be friend so that you can help me with my Spanish? Mucho gracias!

Marco

"Perdoncito, si te herí." I need help with this. It is way over my head. I feel it is an idiom, and the common (ever-so-lousy) translators cannot do anything with it.

I think perdoncito is a diminutive of perdon - "sorry". si te herí "if to you I offended". In essence

Sorry if I offended you.