Happy Birthday Sabor! Sorry for being a few days late. rolleyes red face On behalf of your forum friends, I would love to wish you the best year of your life!!!! smile

Thank you for your many contributions to the forum and for waving your magic wand of kindness wherever you go. wink

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

• You da one girl!! [Note to non-native speakers: this is a colloquial phrase coming from "hip-hop" music.] - territurtle Sep 24, 2011 flag
  • Gracias, terri :) jejeje - SonrisaDelSo Sep 24, 2011 flag

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

I hope we continue our magic bubble ride here at SD for many more. Thanks for being a great forum friend!

alt

¡Feliz cumpleaños, Sabor! Thank you for all your great contributions...keep them coming, please. We appreciate what you do here.

(I would make you a pretty picture, but I'm on my iPad. I'll have to leave that to the others for now.) grin

¡Feliz cumpleaños!

Feliz cumpleaños Sabor

Hasta luego smile

¡Feliz Cumpleaños Sabor!

Happy birthday and thank you for your linguistic insights!

As we say in England....... have a good 'un!

feliz cumpleanos Pictures, Images and Photos

cumple Pictures, Images and Photos

HaPpY birthday Sabor ✿ ‿ ✿

• Great post lovely I think it should be palabras no pUEDEN (not pueNden) sutituiretc... - FELIZ77 Sep 24, 2011 flag
  • well feliz you're right but l'm not the one who created the pic .... l promise if l ever met the person who made the pic l'm going to let him know :P - 00b6f46c Sep 24, 2011 flag

Kinda late but I hope you have had a great day my friend, you're one of the most thoughtful and sweetest persons I've ever known, keep working hard and I really hope to talk with you soon and read again together, ¡Congratulations!

alt textalt text! alt text

Happy Birthday, my friend. I hope you had a great day!

grin cheese smile

¡Feliz Cumpleaños, Sabor! grin grin grin wink

¡Espero que tengas un día maravilloso y que todos tus sueños sean realizado en el .año que viene wink

I hope that you have a marvellous day and that all you dreams will come true in the coming year! wink

Corrijan mi Español, por favor grin

(I was not sure about how to say: may all your dreams be fulfilled/come true!)

Feliz cumpleaños Sabor!

Feliz Cumpleaños ,Sabor. Tengo un buen día. Buena suerte.

Happy Birthday Sabor!!!!! :D