What is "Cayata" | SpanishDict Answers
Do you #LoveSpanish? Share why for a chance to win $15,000 in scholarships from SpanishDict. Learn more!
report this ad
1 Vote

I keep hearing a word, I do not know exactly how it is spelled, but the sounds done in English would be something like "cayata" I am not exactly sure of it's meaning, but the context I seem to hear it in, is like "stop that" or "knock it off". These are guesses, and I am not sure where else to turn to for a definition and spelling.

1 Answer

3 Vote

From the verb "Callar" - "Cállate" ..... "Shut up."

Answer this Question
report this ad