How can I put the stick over the letter n | SpanishDict Answers

"tomorrow in spanish is mañana". My question is: How can I put the stick over the letter ñ in my computer?

• The stick must first be broken. Only a crooked stick will work Ñ. You see? It´s crooked - JulianChivi May 22, 2011 flag

Try Vikingos program, it works great.

You can't. How do you join to letters "v" to make the letter "w"? The "ñ" is a letter, not an "n" with a tilde. Check the reference section and previous posts, please. This has been asked hundreds of times before.

☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ Ü|⌂ÇüéâäåçêëèïîìÄÅÉæÆôöòûùÿÖÜ¢£¥₧ƒéâóúñѪº¿⌐¬½¼¡«»░▒▓│┤╡╢╖╕╣║╗╝╜╛┐└┴┬├─┼╞╟╚

Oh the magic of the keyboard

Try google it, at my school we have a system where you press alt+150, i am sure you could play with some settings and make your own computer do the same function. good luck!

You can go to "Symbols" and then find n with the squiggly line on top in Microsoft Word. Or, you can put Number Lock on and the pres that "Alt" key at the same time while typing 0241

Alt 164 ñ Alt 165 Ñ

smile