0

"tomorrow in spanish is mañana". My question is: How can I put the stick over the letter ñ in my computer?

• The stick must first be broken. Only a crooked stick will work Ñ. You see? It´s crooked - JulianChivi May 22, 2011

3

Try Vikingos program, it works great.

• May 22, 2011
  • That would be my recommendation also - pacofinkler May 22, 2011
2

You can't. How do you join to letters "v" to make the letter "w"? The "ñ" is a letter, not an "n" with a tilde. Check the reference section and previous posts, please. This has been asked hundreds of times before.

• May 22, 2011
1

☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ Ü|⌂ÇüéâäåçêëèïîìÄÅÉæÆôöòûùÿÖÜ¢£¥₧ƒéâóúñѪº¿⌐¬½¼¡«»░▒▓│┤╡╢╖╕╣║╗╝╜╛┐└┴┬├─┼╞╟╚

Oh the magic of the keyboard

• May 22, 2011
0

Try google it, at my school we have a system where you press alt+150, i am sure you could play with some settings and make your own computer do the same function. good luck!

• May 22, 2011
0

You can go to "Symbols" and then find n with the squiggly line on top in Microsoft Word. Or, you can put Number Lock on and the pres that "Alt" key at the same time while typing 0241

0

Alt 164 ñ Alt 165 Ñ

smile

• May 22, 2011