1 Vote

Hola, me gustaria saber cómo se leen los números ordinales de los reyes, (Charles I, seria "one" o "first"?

  • Posted May 13, 2011
  • | link
  • | flag

3 Answers

3 Vote

This would be read: "Charles the first" smile.

Welcome to the forum, Marikilla!

  • Shocker, you beat me to the punch!!! Hope all is well chica, besos - Jason7R May 13, 2011 flag
  • perfect - Izanoni1 May 13, 2011 flag
  • Maldicion ! I could have answered that one:) - ian-hill May 13, 2011 flag
2 Vote

You would say, "Charles the first".
Dice, "Charles the first".
I hope this helps and gets the ball rolling. Welcome to the forum mankilla. smile

2 Vote

De acuerdo con las dos respuestas anteriores. Sin embargo, se debería escribir con mayúscula.

"Charles I = Charles the First"

Answer this Question