Hola smile

I`m from Russia and I improve my English watching tv series with or even without english subtitles. Friends, HYMYM, Lie to me, Eureka...

Wanna do the same in spanish (latinoamerican could be good also) but do not know what tv series are similar. Could you tell if you know them? Modern, clever but funny, not so tough for a beginner and not about amnesia-losing children-changing twins like in some mexican telenovelas I tried.

Welcome to the forum. smile

There's a lot of choice here... rtve

Personally speaking, I started with children's programs and nature documentaries, then moved on to 'Amar en Tiempos Revueltos' for about a year (which is a very long-running soap set in Madrid in Franco's era), and have just changed again, watching 'Guante Blanco', which was very enjoyable until the awful ending. (It's a cops/thieves drama in 8 episodes set in modern-day Madrid).

Now working my way through 'Los misterios de Laura', a bit like a Miss Marple fun whodunnit series, but with a younger woman doing the clever deuctions!

• Thank you for welcoming and answering so fast! I`ll see these names up :) - libresco May 8, 2011 flag

It is a good idea. but in our country, we do not have any serials with subtitles :(

• You see, subtitles are not a problem. At last I will be able to understand better. Could you recommend smth without them? - libresco May 8, 2011 flag