0 Vote

translate....catalisador de carro ?

  • Posted May 4, 2011
  • | link
  • | flag

2 Answers

1 Vote

Hello Wendy, welcome to the Forum.

This is a learning site, and you're most welcome and encouraged to come in, participate, and learn lots! But we don't "translate" - we expect our members to make an effort, and then we offer corrections.

We do, however, have a nifty online dictionary and translator utility that you are most welcome to use.

If you write "catalizador" (this is the correct spelling) in the box above, and click on the "translate" button, you'll get the answer you need.

0 Vote

This seems to be a reference to a cars catalytic converter, a part of the exhaust system.

Read about the catalytic converter here ----> Catalytic Converter

  • Ah, thank you Moe. So much for my speech. :-) - Gekkosan May 4, 2011 flag
Answer this Question